A good view of the Estate, from the Wild Park, on 1 May 1935. Built in 1927/8, it consists of about 400 houses strung along four quite long roads. Forty years later, in about 1975, it is the subject of some controversy, and in course of time it will probably be cleared and completely redeveloped.

Image Reference: JG_28_183.tif
Date: 1935
Image Details: Copy
Size of Original: 245x192
Place: Brighton
Additional Information: No comment

The digitisation of this Volume was sponsored by The Regency Society
This image is copyright and is made available for personal study only. Commercial reproduction in any media is prohibited without written authorisation.
High resolution images for commercial use are available. Please contact The Regency Society