The Brighton Corporation’s Tramways Band grouped in what seems to be part of the recently opened Saunders Park (1924) named after the brothers, Arthur and Benjamin Saunders. The old flint walls were part of the original waterworks building. Year unknown – probably mid-1920s.

Image Reference: JG_28_186.tif
Date: 1920s
Image Details: Copy
Size of Original: 150x101
Place: Brighton
Additional Information: No comment

The digitisation of this Volume was sponsored by The Regency Society
This image is copyright and is made available for personal study only. Commercial reproduction in any media is prohibited without written authorisation.
High resolution images for commercial use are available. Please contact The Regency Society