Coldean Cottages in 1954. Three fine old flint cottages, occupied for many years by workers on Coldean Farm, they were demolished in 1960, to make way for old people’s flats.

Image Reference: JG_28_202.tif
Date: 1954
Image Details: Original monochrome print
Size of Original: 151x110
Place: Brighton
Additional Information: No comment

The digitisation of this Volume was sponsored by The Regency Society
This image is copyright and is made available for personal study only. Commercial reproduction in any media is prohibited without written authorisation.
High resolution images for commercial use are available. Please contact The Regency Society