Sillwood Hall Hotel, period 1900s, known as Sillwood House, it was built in 1827 for Sir David Scott and became a hotel about 1880. It now forms part of Plummer Roddis premises.

Image Reference: JG_29_013.tif
Date: 1900s
Image Details: Copy
Size of Original: 139x96
Place: Brighton
Additional Information: No comment

The digitisation of this Volume was sponsored by The Regency Square Area Society
This image is copyright and is made available for personal study only. Commercial reproduction in any media is prohibited without written authorisation.
High resolution images for commercial use are available. Please contact The Regency Society