Knight’s Shoeing Forge and Veterinary Surgeon’s premises on the North side of Regency Mews. The premises extended through into what was then 25 Castle Street, now the building occupied by the Sussex Glass Bevelling Co. Ltd. The building was used as stabling until 1928.

Image Reference: JG_29_046.tif
Date: 1890
Image Details: Copy
Size of Original: 204x156
Place: Brighton
Additional Information: No comment

The digitisation of this Volume was sponsored by The Regency Square Area Society
This image is copyright and is made available for personal study only. Commercial reproduction in any media is prohibited without written authorisation.
High resolution images for commercial use are available. Please contact The Regency Society