Front view of the building photographed on 3 September 1983. Built in 1894 it became the offices for the registration of Births Marriages and Deaths. After the removal of the Register Office to other premises in the 1980s, the building became empty and its future uncertain. In 1990, the position is unchanged, and it is hoped that it can be preserved.

Image Reference: JG_30_168.tif
Date: 1983
Image Details: Original monochrome image
Size of Original: 119x80
Place: Brighton
Additional Information: Later converted to flats.

The digitisation of this Volume was sponsored by The Regency Society
This image is copyright and is made available for personal study only. Commercial reproduction in any media is prohibited without written authorisation.
High resolution images for commercial use are available. Please contact The Regency Society