Photographed in March 1967, these buildings will soon be removed. The Church of the Holy Cross, built in 1942 and the adjoining Church Hall which dates from the early 1920s, which are to be replaced by a new church seating 200 and a larger hall.

Image Reference: JG_33_112.tif
Date: 1967
Image Details: Original monochrome image
Size of Original: 151x109
Place: Brighton
Additional Information: No comment

The digitisation of this Volume was sponsored by The Regency Society
This image is copyright and is made available for personal study only. Commercial reproduction in any media is prohibited without written authorisation.
High resolution images for commercial use are available. Please contact The Regency Society