Three old cottages built about 1850 for workers on Court Farm and originally let at a rent of one shilling a week each. They were demolished in February 1953 to make way for Council flats. Photographed in August 1952.

Image Reference: JG_36_061.tif
Date: 1952
Image Details: Original monochrome print
Size of Original: 107x65
Place: Hove
Additional Information: No comment

The digitisation of this Volume was sponsored by The Friends of West Blatchington Mill
This image is copyright and is made available for personal study only. Commercial reproduction in any media is prohibited without written authorisation.
High resolution images for commercial use are available. Please contact The Regency Society