This photograph gives a good impression of the farm as it was in 1904. On the left can be seen Blatchington Court with the original west entrance, while on the extreme right are Meadow Cottages. The present Holmes Avenue covers the site of the old duck pond.

Image Reference: JG_36_064.tif
Date: 1904
Image Details: Copy
Size of Original: 150x96
Place: Hove
Additional Information: No comment

The digitisation of this Volume was sponsored by The Friends of West Blatchington Mill
This image is copyright and is made available for personal study only. Commercial reproduction in any media is prohibited without written authorisation.
High resolution images for commercial use are available. Please contact The Regency Society