11 and 12, Brighton Place. These three buildings date from the late 18th century, though it was well into the 1800’s before 9 became an Inn. There is no mention of the Druid’s Head in Bishops “Inns of Brighton in 1800”.

Image Reference: JG_09_036.tif
Date: 1929
Image Details: Original monochrome print
Size of Original: 71x102
Place: Brighton
Additional Information: No comment

The digitisation of this Volume was sponsored by Brighton Town Press
This image is copyright and is made available for personal study only. Commercial reproduction in any media is prohibited without written authorisation.
High resolution images for commercial use are available. Please contact The Regency Society