This photograph of 1931, shows the three buildings, 11-13, two of which were public houses, the Ocean Wave and the Fishmongers’ Hall. They were removed in 1934. The others are of the town Hall and Vegetable Market, about 1907.

Image Reference: JG_09_047.tif
Date: 1931
Image Details: Original monochrome print
Size of Original: 150x206
Place: Brighton
Additional Information: No comment

The digitisation of this Volume was sponsored by Brighton Town Press
This image is copyright and is made available for personal study only. Commercial reproduction in any media is prohibited without written authorisation.
High resolution images for commercial use are available. Please contact The Regency Society