Some fifty years later, in about 1920.This photograph shows the interior of these famous circular sea-water baths. It is a pity this postcard view is rather indistinct and shows only part of the large area of the pool, but the size of the balcony gives an indication of its dimensions. The baths closed in late 1928, and demolition of the entire building commenced in January 1929.

Image Reference: JG_09_072.tif
Date: c.1920
Image Details: Post Card
Size of Original: 134x86
Place: Brighton
Additional Information: No comment

The digitisation of this Volume was sponsored by Brighton Town Press
This image is copyright and is made available for personal study only. Commercial reproduction in any media is prohibited without written authorisation.
High resolution images for commercial use are available. Please contact The Regency Society