THE TALE OF TWO PILLAR BOXES
These pillar boxes stood on almost the same spot at the corner of the Old Steine and Marine Parade. This view shows the oldest one placed here in April 1858, being one of the first four pillar-boxes installed in Brighton. The photograph dates from the 1860s.
Image Reference: JG_10_010.tif
Image Details: Copy
Size of Original: 90x145
Additional Information: See also: Volume 4_Image 050
The digitisation of this Volume was sponsored by Peggy Robinson
This image is copyright and is made available for personal study only. Commercial reproduction in any media is prohibited without written authorisation.
High resolution images for commercial use are available. Please contact The Regency Society