THE TALE OF TWO PILLAR BOXES
By about 1870, this original box had been replaced by the other, seen here, outside the same building, although the angle chosen by the photographer makes it seem a different location.
Image Reference: JG_10_011.tif
Image Details: Copy
Size of Original: 74x150
Additional Information: See also: Volume 4_Image 050
The digitisation of this Volume was sponsored by Peggy Robinson
This image is copyright and is made available for personal study only. Commercial reproduction in any media is prohibited without written authorisation.
High resolution images for commercial use are available. Please contact The Regency Society