The view from lower down Waterloo Street, in 1904. The shop on the right is No 65, adjoining St Andrews Church, which is just out of the photograph. The street has changed little in the past forty years.
Image Reference: JG_11_013.tif
Image Details: Post Card
Size of Original: 140x85
Additional Information: Post Office,horse and cart
This image is copyright and is made available for personal study only. Commercial reproduction in any media is prohibited without written authorisation.
High resolution images for commercial use are available. Please contact The Regency Society