The offices and shop of Robins and Son in Waterloo Street, in 1900. Beyond the archway was the Anchor Brewery with another entrance from Golden Lane in Western Street.
Mr E Robins founded the business about 1820 and during the last century he also had premises at 6 Marine Parade.
Findlater, Makie & Co. acquired the business in 1930.
Image Reference: JG_11_012.tif
Image Details: Copy
Size of Original: 177x138
Additional Information: No comment
This image is copyright and is made available for personal study only. Commercial reproduction in any media is prohibited without written authorisation.
High resolution images for commercial use are available. Please contact The Regency Society