HOVE LAWNS HOTEL, WATERLOO STREET
For many years this was known as Kerrison Arms Inn, being named after Sir Edward Kerrison who lived at Wick House from 1818 to 1825. Like the church just opposite, it was built in 1828. The name was changed in 1907.
Date of photograph unknown.
Image Reference: JG_11_011.tif
Image Details: Post Card
Size of Original: 88x140
Additional Information: Iron Duke,Fireman
This image is copyright and is made available for personal study only. Commercial reproduction in any media is prohibited without written authorisation.
High resolution images for commercial use are available. Please contact The Regency Society