ST ANDREWS CHURCH, WATERLOO STREET
The date of this photograph is uncertain but it was probably taken soon after the restoration of the church in 1869. Outwardly it has changed little to this day.
Designed by Sir Charles Barry, the church was built in 1828, as a proprietary chapel at the expense of Rev. Edward Everard, then curate of St Margarets.
Image Reference: JG_11_010.tif
Image Details: Original sepia toned monochrome print
Size of Original: 103x140
Additional Information: No comment
This image is copyright and is made available for personal study only. Commercial reproduction in any media is prohibited without written authorisation.
High resolution images for commercial use are available. Please contact The Regency Society