PALMEIRA STORES, WESTERN ROAD
View westwards from Brunswick Square, about 1910. The buildings in the foreground, east of Farm Road were the last to be built in Western Road, being erected as recently as 1900. They were built over the back gardens of 9 and 11 Brunswick Place. Beyond Farm Road are the seven houses built in 1850’s, originally named Lansdowne Terrace East.
Image Reference: JG_11_039.tif
Image Details: Post Card
Size of Original: 132x82
Additional Information: No comment
This image is copyright and is made available for personal study only. Commercial reproduction in any media is prohibited without written authorisation.
High resolution images for commercial use are available. Please contact The Regency Society