WESTERN ROAD, HOVE
Below is a view of William Hill’s shop, 55-59 Western Road, in 1911. The business started at 58 in 1839 and the premises were rebuilt in their present form in 1933.
Image Reference: JG_11_048.tif
Image Details: Copy
Size of Original: 170x101
Additional Information: No comment
This image is copyright and is made available for personal study only. Commercial reproduction in any media is prohibited without written authorisation.
High resolution images for commercial use are available. Please contact The Regency Society