Dr Barnado’s Home in Holland Road in 1907. When first built it was occupied by the YWCA and then jointly with Barnado’s. They left before the War and the building is now a Jewish Synagogue.
Image Reference: JG_11_056.tif
Image Details: Post Card
Size of Original: 88x138
Additional Information: 2007:unoccupied.Young Women's Christian Institute inscription visible.
This image is copyright and is made available for personal study only. Commercial reproduction in any media is prohibited without written authorisation.
High resolution images for commercial use are available. Please contact The Regency Society