Hereford House, Eaton Road about 1910/11. Built in the 1880’s as separate dwellings it soon became a school. At the time of the photograph, St Catherines School. Now converted to flats
Image Reference: JG_11_057.tif
Image Details: Post Card
Size of Original: 138x88
Additional Information: No comment
This image is copyright and is made available for personal study only. Commercial reproduction in any media is prohibited without written authorisation.
High resolution images for commercial use are available. Please contact The Regency Society