The printing works of Emery & Son, 170 Church Road, after the serious fire of 1922. When rebuilt, the premises were extended more to the east, eliminating the garden.

Image Reference: JG_13_061.tif
Date: 1922
Image Details: Copy
Size of Original: 133x210
Place: Hove
Additional Information: No comment

The digitisation of this Volume was sponsored in memory of Phyl and Eddie Edwards
This image is copyright and is made available for personal study only. Commercial reproduction in any media is prohibited without written authorisation.
High resolution images for commercial use are available. Please contact The Regency Society