The old rental office of the gasworks. Built in 1860, it was originally the office of the Engineer and General manager. After its demolition in 1932, the present gas showrooms were built on the site.

Image Reference: JG_13_062.tif
Date: pre 1932
Image Details: Copy
Size of Original: 180x98
Place: Hove
Additional Information: No comment

The digitisation of this Volume was sponsored in memory of Phyl and Eddie Edwards
This image is copyright and is made available for personal study only. Commercial reproduction in any media is prohibited without written authorisation.
High resolution images for commercial use are available. Please contact The Regency Society