18, THE DRIVE
These two buildings (this and following) had much in common. Both were large private houses, close to each other, and when they outlived their original purposes, both were demolished to make way for blocks of flats. This late Victorian mansion, built in 1894, stood in a large garden and its last occupant was Mr. Fielden, the Surgeon.
Photographed January 1958 - Demolished early 1959
Image Reference: JG_13_086.tif
Image Details: Original monochrome print
Size of Original: 153x111
Additional Information: No comment
The digitisation of this Volume was sponsored in memory of Phyl and Eddie Edwards
This image is copyright and is made available for personal study only. Commercial reproduction in any media is prohibited without written authorisation.
High resolution images for commercial use are available. Please contact The Regency Society