39 & 37, THE DRIVE
37 was an Edwardian mansion built in 1903 which despite its size remained in single occupation until the end of its life. 39 had a life of only 32 years. It was built as recently as 1928 and at the rear had a chauffeur’s house and garage.
Demolished in 1960 to make way for Grove Court Flats.
Image Reference: JG_13_088.tif
Image Details: Original monochrome print
Size of Original: 153x114
Additional Information: No comment
The digitisation of this Volume was sponsored in memory of Phyl and Eddie Edwards
This image is copyright and is made available for personal study only. Commercial reproduction in any media is prohibited without written authorisation.
High resolution images for commercial use are available. Please contact The Regency Society