Front view of houses on the east side of Norton Road, adjoining the old Town Hall, photographed on 21 July 1968. Building of this road started in 1878 but development was very slow and several years elapsed before the road was fully built up.
Image Reference: JG_13_093.tif
Image Details: Original monochrome print
Size of Original: 152x116
Additional Information: No comment
The digitisation of this Volume was sponsored in memory of Phyl and Eddie Edwards
This image is copyright and is made available for personal study only. Commercial reproduction in any media is prohibited without written authorisation.
High resolution images for commercial use are available. Please contact The Regency Society