A little known and seldom explored mews, hidden away behind the houses on the west side of Norton Road. Doubtless built at about the same time as Norton and Tisbury Roads, that is 1878-1882, the mews buildings were originally stables later used as garages. Photographed on 4 July 1971, these buildings were demolished a year later. The cleared site is to be used for a multi-storey car park, in conjunction with the new Town Hall.
Image Reference: JG_13_095.tif
Image Details: Original monochrome print
Size of Original: 148x110
Additional Information: No comment
The digitisation of this Volume was sponsored in memory of Phyl and Eddie Edwards
This image is copyright and is made available for personal study only. Commercial reproduction in any media is prohibited without written authorisation.
High resolution images for commercial use are available. Please contact The Regency Society