GEORGE STREET & BLATCHINGTON ROAD
Fletcher’s the Butchers, at 47 George Street, in February 1910. Now, in 1977, sixty-seven years later it is still a butchers’, but present prices are somewhat different! This is the same building as is seen as a private house in 1895, in the previous photograph.
Image Reference: JG_13_129.tif
Image Details: Copy
Size of Original: 155x104
Additional Information: No comment
The digitisation of this Volume was sponsored in memory of Phyl and Eddie Edwards
This image is copyright and is made available for personal study only. Commercial reproduction in any media is prohibited without written authorisation.
High resolution images for commercial use are available. Please contact The Regency Society