78 The Drive, at the corner of the Upper Drive on 10 May 1959. Demolished in 1961.
The block of flats known as Lincoln Court was built here in 1962/1963.

Image Reference: JG_14_032.tif
Date: 1959
Image Details: Original monochrome print
Size of Original: 158x106
Place: Hove
Additional Information: No comment

The digitisation of this Volume was sponsored by The Regency Society and in memory of Elaine Violet Baird, Reference Librarian, Brighton, by her colleagues.
This image is copyright and is made available for personal study only. Commercial reproduction in any media is prohibited without written authorisation.
High resolution images for commercial use are available. Please contact The Regency Society