Until the footbridge over the railway was built about 1896, the few people living north of the railway had to use the narrow lane under the railway, which emerged into the Goldstone Street. In 1903 the modern red brick extension to the station was built, as shown above, but the roof over the forecourt was not built for another few years
Image Reference: JG_14_065.tif
Image Details: Copy
Size of Original: 154x96
Additional Information: No comment
The digitisation of this Volume was sponsored by The Regency Society and in memory of Elaine Violet Baird, Reference Librarian, Brighton, by her colleagues.
This image is copyright and is made available for personal study only. Commercial reproduction in any media is prohibited without written authorisation.
High resolution images for commercial use are available. Please contact The Regency Society