Looking up Goldstone Street to the Railway Arch, in 1938. These buildings, numbered 26 – 36, were probably built about 1879, in which year this long but narrow arch was constructed and the road was carried through to Goldstone Farm. Later in 1938 all these buildings were removed for an extension to the existing omnibus garage in Conway Street.

Image Reference: JG_14_084.tif
Date: 1938
Image Details: Copy
Size of Original: 166x98
Place: Hove
Additional Information: No comment

The digitisation of this Volume was sponsored by The Regency Society and in memory of Elaine Violet Baird, Reference Librarian, Brighton, by her colleagues.
This image is copyright and is made available for personal study only. Commercial reproduction in any media is prohibited without written authorisation.
High resolution images for commercial use are available. Please contact The Regency Society