The view westwards along Conway Street, from opposite Ellen Place, in the same year, 1938, and before the garage was extended east to the corner of Goldstone Street. Many years ago the stables of the old horse Bus Company were here, and the premises were gradually converted to a garage as Motor buses replaced the horses.
Image Reference: JG_14_085.tif
Image Details: Copy
Size of Original: 113x150
Additional Information: No comment
The digitisation of this Volume was sponsored by The Regency Society and in memory of Elaine Violet Baird, Reference Librarian, Brighton, by her colleagues.
This image is copyright and is made available for personal study only. Commercial reproduction in any media is prohibited without written authorisation.
High resolution images for commercial use are available. Please contact The Regency Society