Children at play on the lawns south of Kingsway. This is now the site of the lovely bowling greens. The three tall houses, then newly built and known as 1/3 Westbourne Terrace, are now numbered 165/169 Kingsway. These houses stood on the Aldrington – Hove boundary
and the modern houses to the east were not built until the 1920s.
Date of photograph – 4 August 1892
Image Reference: JG_15_008.tif
Image Details: Original monochrome print
Size of Original: 150x110
Additional Information: No comment
The digitisation of this Volume was sponsored by Hove Civic Society and The Regency Society
This image is copyright and is made available for personal study only. Commercial reproduction in any media is prohibited without written authorisation.
High resolution images for commercial use are available. Please contact The Regency Society