Shops at 143,145 and 147. Exact period unknown but definitely between 1900 and 1914. The man sitting in the chair was Mr. Slatter, whose ironmonger’s shop in Church Road can be seen in another volume. The shop front of 145 is almost unchanged now, 50 years onwards.
Image Reference: JG_16_006.tif
Image Details: Copy
Size of Original: 153x90
Additional Information: No comment
The digitisation of this Volume was sponsored by The Regency Society
This image is copyright and is made available for personal study only. Commercial reproduction in any media is prohibited without written authorisation.
High resolution images for commercial use are available. Please contact The Regency Society