View northwards to Portland Road, in 1907. This road which dates from about 1890 was originally called Upper Westbourne Villas. It has changed but little, except that the extensive nurseries near to New Church Road, closed down in 1938.
Image Reference: JG_16_007.tif
Image Details: Copy
Size of Original: 143x75
Additional Information: No comment
The digitisation of this Volume was sponsored by The Regency Society
This image is copyright and is made available for personal study only. Commercial reproduction in any media is prohibited without written authorisation.
High resolution images for commercial use are available. Please contact The Regency Society