BRIGHTON, HOVE AND SUSSEX GRAMMAR SCHOOL – USED AS A HOSPITAL
The school founded at 47 Grand Parade in 1862, was transferred to Buckingham Road in 1868. 45 years later in September, 1913 the new school was opened.
Image Reference: JG_17_005.tif
Image Details: Post card
Size of Original: 130x81
Additional Information: 2nd. Eastern General Military Hospital, Dyke Road, Brighton. Sign fixed to gates reads:"The next term commences on the 17th. September and The School will re-assemble at the Old Premises in Buckingham Road, Brighton."
The digitisation of this Volume was sponsored by The Regency Society
This image is copyright and is made available for personal study only. Commercial reproduction in any media is prohibited without written authorisation.
High resolution images for commercial use are available. Please contact The Regency Society