THE GRAMMAR SCHOOL
At the outbreak of the 1914 –1918 War the school buildings were taken for use as a hospital for wounded servicemen and became the 2nd Eastern General Hospital.
In this view the wounded were arriving as early as September 1st 1914.
Image Reference: JG_17_008.tif
Image Details: Copy
Size of Original: 151x100
Additional Information: "Arrival of our wounded soldiers from the front entering new grammar school Brighton."
The digitisation of this Volume was sponsored by The Regency Society
This image is copyright and is made available for personal study only. Commercial reproduction in any media is prohibited without written authorisation.
High resolution images for commercial use are available. Please contact The Regency Society