Hannington’s Depository at the junction of Davigdor Road and the very rural Montefiore Road, in 1906.
Image Reference: JG_17_011.tif
Image Details: Printed image from publication
Size of Original: 180x133
Additional Information: Converted to offices by Legal & General Assurance Co. in the 1970s, and relinquished by them in 2008 following a move to new offices at Hove Park.
The digitisation of this Volume was sponsored by The Regency Society
This image is copyright and is made available for personal study only. Commercial reproduction in any media is prohibited without written authorisation.
High resolution images for commercial use are available. Please contact The Regency Society