HOLLAND ROAD AND SIDINGS
Period the same as the others, 1900-1910. This was the site of the original Hove Station, which was to the east of the bridge and not to the west, as was the later Holland Road Halt.
Image Reference: JG_17_013.tif
Image Details: Printed image from publication
Size of Original: 137x82
Additional Information: No comment
The digitisation of this Volume was sponsored by The Regency Society
This image is copyright and is made available for personal study only. Commercial reproduction in any media is prohibited without written authorisation.
High resolution images for commercial use are available. Please contact The Regency Society