Hidden from view by trees and dense foliage, this large house lay back about 100 yards from the Avenue with its main rooms facing south. Originally called Mill View, it was built in 1907 and demolished in 1964. The mill would, of course, be Blatchington Mill. Photographed in March 1963.

Image Reference: JG_17_121.tif
Date: 1963
Image Details: Original monochrome print
Size of Original: 155x123
Place: Hove
Additional Information: No comment

The digitisation of this Volume was sponsored by The Regency Society
This image is copyright and is made available for personal study only. Commercial reproduction in any media is prohibited without written authorisation.
High resolution images for commercial use are available. Please contact The Regency Society