These houses were built in 1874 and were originally called Roseneath Terrace, after the Duke of Argyle’s seat on the Clyde. Other roads in this vicinity, Argyle Road, Campbell Road were named after the Argyle family.

Image Reference: JG_18_009.tif
Date: 1933
Image Details: Copy
Size of Original: 121x104
Place: Brighton
Additional Information: Hovis, Shell, AJS Motor cycles

The digitisation of this Volume was sponsored by The Preston Village Millenium Project and The Preston and Old Patcham Society
This image is copyright and is made available for personal study only. Commercial reproduction in any media is prohibited without written authorisation.
High resolution images for commercial use are available. Please contact The Regency Society