The premises of Frederick Turpin, on the east side of Preston Road. He was one of the pioneers of cars and motor cycles in Brighton and his showrooms on the other side of the road are seen in the photographs on the previous page. He was at 22 Preston Road until 1923.
Image Reference: JG_18_010.tif
Image Details: Copy
Size of Original: 152x119
Additional Information: No comment
The digitisation of this Volume was sponsored by The Preston Village Millenium Project and The Preston and Old Patcham Society
This image is copyright and is made available for personal study only. Commercial reproduction in any media is prohibited without written authorisation.
High resolution images for commercial use are available. Please contact The Regency Society