In 1896 Lauriston Road was driven through the site of the other cottages shown on the right of this photograph.

Image Reference: JG_18_186.tif
Date: 1894
Image Details: Copy
Size of Original: 129x97
Place: Brighton
Additional Information: No comment

The digitisation of this Volume was sponsored by The Preston Village Millenium Project and The Preston and Old Patcham Society
This image is copyright and is made available for personal study only. Commercial reproduction in any media is prohibited without written authorisation.
High resolution images for commercial use are available. Please contact The Regency Society