PRESTON VILLAGE, PAST AND PRESENT
In contrast to those on the previous page, here is the view from North to South. This photograph dates from 1890 and emphasises the peaceful aspect of the old village at that period. The view is from approximately Cumberland Road to North Road.
Facing the houses was the old Vicarage garden behind the high wall. Contrast the young trees with those shown in later photographs.
Image Reference: JG_18_187.tif
Image Details: Copy
Size of Original: 129x79
Additional Information: No comment
The digitisation of this Volume was sponsored by The Preston Village Millenium Project and The Preston and Old Patcham Society
This image is copyright and is made available for personal study only. Commercial reproduction in any media is prohibited without written authorisation.
High resolution images for commercial use are available. Please contact The Regency Society