PRESTON VILLAGE, PAST AND PRESENT
The same area in 1955-65 years later. The old houses next to the Crown and Anchor were rebuilt in 1894. Later the old cottages by the lamppost removed for the formation for the formation of Lauriston Road, which was laid out in 1896. It will be seen that the two houses with the attic windows are almost unchanged.
Image Reference: JG_18_188.tif
Image Details: Original monochrome print
Size of Original: 155x95
Additional Information: No comment
The digitisation of this Volume was sponsored by The Preston Village Millenium Project and The Preston and Old Patcham Society
This image is copyright and is made available for personal study only. Commercial reproduction in any media is prohibited without written authorisation.
High resolution images for commercial use are available. Please contact The Regency Society