The North side, between Crown Street and Marlborough Street, about the same period. Note Stafford’s original premises, where the rebuilding started in 1926.

Image Reference: JG_19_003.tif
Date: 1910
Image Details: Copy
Size of Original: 130x78
Place: Brighton
Additional Information: No comment

The digitisation of this Volume was sponsored by The Montpelier and Clifton Hill Association
This image is copyright and is made available for personal study only. Commercial reproduction in any media is prohibited without written authorisation.
High resolution images for commercial use are available. Please contact The Regency Society