OLD WESTERN ROAD
The horse bus bound for the remote destination, Carlisle Road, Hove, stops for passengers just short of the corner of Preston Street. Hetheringtons, after 80 years trading in Western Road, finally closed down in 1950.
Image Reference: JG_19_004.tif
Image Details: Copy
Size of Original: 130x78
Additional Information: No comment
The digitisation of this Volume was sponsored by The Montpelier and Clifton Hill Association
This image is copyright and is made available for personal study only. Commercial reproduction in any media is prohibited without written authorisation.
High resolution images for commercial use are available. Please contact The Regency Society