A photograph of 94 Western Road, on the other side of Western Terrace as it was in 1897. This house was erected about 1830 by Amon Henry Wilds and was originally known as Western Pavilion or 9 Western Terrace.
Image Reference: JG_19_014.tif
Image Details: Copy
Size of Original: 118x146
Additional Information: The upper floor is now a single glass window.
The digitisation of this Volume was sponsored by The Montpelier and Clifton Hill Association
This image is copyright and is made available for personal study only. Commercial reproduction in any media is prohibited without written authorisation.
High resolution images for commercial use are available. Please contact The Regency Society