WESTERN ROAD - FROM THE ‘THIRTIES TO THE ‘EIGHTIES
A much later photograph, taken solely for the purpose of recording the Classic Cinema, then closed and about to be demolished. This building had been used as a cinema, under various names since about 1908. See photographs of this on other pages.
Date of this photograph – 28 October 1979.
Image Reference: JG_19_157.tif
Image Details: Original monochrome image
Size of Original: 140x90
Additional Information: See JG_19_027 + 029.
The digitisation of this Volume was sponsored by The Montpelier and Clifton Hill Association
This image is copyright and is made available for personal study only. Commercial reproduction in any media is prohibited without written authorisation.
High resolution images for commercial use are available. Please contact The Regency Society